Get NLP personal coaching in Toronto Canada
7 examples of how NLP makes the difference in life coaching
- If you find getting up from your warm bed in the cold dark months difficult and want to change this for the easier, NLP will help you find the subtle structures at work that make your getting up difficult, and then identify the structures of the state you’d like to be in when getting up. Once you find the differences between the two states and realise that they can be changed to taste, getting up will be a happy process!
- The next time you’re at the dentist’s, keep looking up during the treatment. You’ll be in the visual mode of processing information and the pain will be much lesser.
- If you’re very successful in one area of life and absolutely useless in another, NLP will help you to identify the structure of the success and of the failure and bring to awareness the difference that makes the difference.
- If you’re a parent who can’t manage to wake their child up for school in the morning, NLP coaching will help you understand why just barging into the child’s room and shouting “Get up!” won’t work. What will work is if you come into the child’s room, lie down next to your child for a few seconds and start stroking his/her hair. No words need to be said – the child will feel your presence and touch and wake up very soon. Once his/her eyes are open, you can say something in a soft voice. But don’t leave the room at this point. Stay a few seconds longer until the child is fully alert and ready to get up. This works, because you’ve met the child in his/her world and the child got the message intuitively.
- An NLP coach will catch your language patterns that help or hinder you without you realizing it. If you say “I can’t ” a lot, you’re reinforcing the attitude that you can’t. But if you turn the “I can’t” to “I won’t”, you’ll instantly sense the difference and become more observant of and sensitive to what you say to yourself and what others say to you!
- An NLP coach will show you how you can improve your memory with the help of your eye movements! If you keep looking up to one side every time you are talking about a memory or experience, you’ll improve your memory if you imagine whatever you want to remember in future and put the image up and to that side.
- An NLP coach will help you make negative experiences less intense. If you’re always remembering your negative experience as if you were looking through your own eyes there and then and if your negative feelings flood you every time, you’ll learn to change this to looking at the negative experience at a remove – seeing yourself in the situation on a movie screen in front of you in your imagination – and your negative feelings will be less intense or won’t be there at all. That’s just one way of doing it!
Life coaching with NLP is ideal for:
- Adults, children, teenagers
- Professionals with busy and traveling schedules
- People anywhere regardless of the distance between them and their life coach
- People for whom time matters
- People who want the best out of their lives
- Organizing thinking, time, actions
- Dismantling and installing habits
- Smoking, drinking, eating, narcotics, other addictions
- Exploring what and why you believe and never questioned up to now
- Making useful decisions
- Fine-tuning your intuition
- New viewpoints on grief or loss of people, things, states of mind
- Weight and appearance issues
- Age issues
- Other systemic Illnesses
- Building helpful strategies for
- and whatever else a person feels like bringing into a coaching relationship.
The list above is not exhaustive!