UnLearning Difficulties With NLP Coaching & Training
In 1to1 coaching & training for individuals or families
Coaching is tailored to your needs and cuts to the heart of the issue(s). You can get 1to1 or group [family] coaching in person [within Toronto Canada and London UK] and 1to1 or group [family] coaching by phone or Skype worldwide.
Within your community – in interactive workshops
- for families – Family Breakthrough workshops
- for anyone interested in new ideas useful in their lives
- for people who wish to help someone they know who faces literacy challenges
- for you to help the visual thinkers in your environment understand how to learn visually
- for those who wish to arrange an introduction for their community
The 1.5 hour workshops are designed to help you learn from the past, leave it behind, move on with confidence and peace of mind, and discover that change can be fun and simple.
Workshops can be arranged anywhere in Canada or the UK.
- Family Workshops
- In the Un-Learning Difficulties With NLP family workshops children, parents, and other family members learn how visual skills will help them use their visual memory for spelling, reading, writing, and dealing with numbers. Afterwards the adults learn the background to what they have just seen so that they can continue to help themselves, each other, or their offsprings.
- Introductory Events
If you would like to organize an introductory event in your community, contact me. I support special interest groups and run workshops for people from all backgrounds, ages, native languages, and abilities.
Un-Learning Difficulties With NLP teleclasses are also available from time to time. These are ideal for getting an introduction to the techniques of Un-Learning Difficulties with NLP.
In schools, colleges, universities & educational institutions
- What would it be like if you could dramatically reduce literacy challenges in your school / college / university / educational institution?
- How would that improve the behavior and motivation of students?
- How would it be if the specialist staff could cope with the growing number of students who face literacy / numeracy challenges?
- Does your budgeting / funding pattern enable you to dramatically improve students’ literacy to prepare them for employment?
- How I work with educational institutions
I run events in schools and educational institutions with the aim to:
- support their extended activities, staff members, students, communities, parents
- improve literacy in infant, elementary, secondary, special education schools, colleges, universities, and other educational institutions
- help parents and communities to overcome literacy challenges
- assist people of all ages to reduce or overcome learning difficulties and minimize resultant behavioral challenges
- incorporate visual skills into phonic teaching for very young children before they become confused by words to stop poor literacy and numeracy happening from a young age
- enable students to learn essential visual skills in the classroom setting, classroom support, and special needs
- School Events
The Un-Learning Difficulties With NLP school events can take the form of:
- short sessions 1.5 hours during a school day with small groups of students / teachers / teaching assistants / special educators / tutors / mentors
- after school training for staff this 3-hour training will contribute to the staff's professional development and enrich the visual learning mentioned in the national curriculum
- parents' events which schools can arrange as an introduction to parents to encourage their involvement vital to any child's change and progress as well as improvement in adult literacy
- Benefits to Educational Institutions
Benefits: better results = better learning:
- literacy and numeracy
- concentration, attention, retention, comprehension, enjoyment of learning
- sequencing, memory capacity, foreign languages
- better classroom learning
- higher self-esteem and motivation of students
- better participation in class
- developing valuable child development and study skills
- better behavior of students due to
- more confident, competent, motivated students
- reduction in affected students
- better understanding of students with learning difficulties
- involvement of the wider community in learning and improving literacy
- professional development of educators and their support staff
- better understanding of decision making and learning processes
- developing the skills and full potentials of our highly intelligent visual students
- learning the techniques to help to understand a child's experience
- wider school / college / university initiative
- enriching enjoyment of learning in afterschool clubs through implementing techniques of visualisation
- variety in the range of activities - visualisation contributes to all aspects of the curriculum
- helping parents to contribute to their and their children's learning
- helping people in the wider community with literacy challenges
- coaching added to the specialised services
- less administration
- faster marking
- fewer disciplinary measures
- fewer exam retakes
In the workplace
- How can we help those in the working world change their experience with words / numbers?
- How can we help the business community?
Most adults believe that old dogs can’t learn new tricks. They have made this conclusion based on old social conditioning, belief systems about learning difficulties from previous decades, the belief that they were born with or inherited literacy challenges, there’s nothing they can do about them, and they’ll probably pass them on to their offspring. People can be very resistant to change because their beliefs function in systems, rather than in single thoughts.
I provide coaching and training breakthrough events for:
- corporations / companies / firms
- small businesses
- entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial associations
- professional networks / associations
- support groups
- rotary clubs
- public community services
- government departments
- institutions working with offenders
For consultations on how Un-Learning Difficulties With NLP can work in your community, please contact me.